Why Book With Us?

Here are just a few reasons why you should book with us:







Frequently Asked Questions


We hope that we have answered any of the little questions you may have. If you can't find the answer you are looking for, please call one of our agents and they will be able to assist you further.

You are in category: General questions

Will I need a power outlet converter?

Adaptors are needed to cover the energy and outlet size from standard North American devices. Outlet converters and power converters can be purchased at department stores or airports prior to departure. Most electronic devises will require you to convert the power as well as the outlet shape. Be sure your converter does both.

Where can I hold a koala bear?

Koalas are actually not bears. This is a term given to them purely due to them looking like a soft teddy bear. Koalas are part of the marsupial family which means that their young are born immature & they develop further in the safety of a pouch. The joey stays in its mother's pouch for about 6 or 7 months, drinking only milk.

Koalas can only be held in the states of Queensland and South Australia. You can still visit koalas at zoos and sanctuary's in most other states but you cannot hold them. Wild koalas are not found in Western Australia, Tasmania or the Northern Territory.

Which side of the road and do I need an International Drivers License?

Most countries in the South Pacific drive on the left side of the road, with the exception of French Polynesia (Tahiti), Vietnam and a few countries in Asia and Africa.

For all Non-English speaking countries, you will need an International Driver's License. If you will be driving in the Cook Islands, you will need to go to the Police Station in Rarotonga to get a driver's license. For Australia and New Zealand, an International Driver's license is not required but often recommended.

All countries require a valid Driver's License from your home country.

Can I collect Frequent Flyer points or Air Miles?

Not all airline tickets can collect points. If you are unsure and wish to collect points on your ticket, please speak to one of our specialists before you purchase your ticket. Sometimes airlines will offer a lower priced ticket, in exchange for offering points.

If requested, we can add your Frequent Flyer program numbers to your file. We are not responsible for allocation of points. Please check with the appropriate airline for program rules and regulations. It is your responsibility to save your boarding card and passenger copy of your ticket. You may need to send these to your Frequent Flyer program for mileage credit.

Is it safe to leave the resort in the South Pacific?

Absolutely! The Islands of the South Pacific are safe to explore. With many cultural experiences on offer, the South Pacific is often known as the friendliest region of the World.

Are there hair dryers in the hotel rooms?

Most hotels that are rated 3.5 star and higher, will provide hair dryers in the rooms.

How do I communicate with home while I'm away?

Wi-fi hotspots are available in many areas. SIM cards can be purchased overseas and replaced for a local destination phone number. If traveling with a phone purchased in Canada, be sure to contact your provider to have them unlock your phone before you travel.