25 April 2016
Five Golden Locations... In The Gold Coast!
With plenty of wildlife, attractions, amusement parks, wineries, entertainment and more, the Gold Coast is truly a 'golden' place of fun for all who stay there! Here are some of my five faves:
1) Warner Brother’s Movie World – this star-studded theme park offers travellers world-class rides, roller coasters, movie attractions, 4D experiences and more. This is a family-friendly place with something for children of all ages. Alternatively, you can also check out Dreamworld or Whitewater World for more theme park excitement.
2) Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary – enjoy the wildlife, amazing birds, ziplines on the Treetop Challenge, or even a segway safari tour!
3) The Villages of Gold Coast – Along Old Burleigh Road you’ll see some incredible cafes and restaurants as well as some fantastic village markets. It’s quite the unique neighbourhood with plenty to offer visitors. And easy to enjoy by bike!
4) Great golfing awaits you – from the 65-hectare dream golf playing field in Palmer Gold Coast to the stunning 100-hectare resort-and-golf club surrounded by lush gardens and close to white-sandy beaches while offering guests shuttle busses to key locations, there is a golf destination and experience for everyone.
5) Grab a slice of heaven on Main Beach – This is totally a surfer’s heaven with many boarding opportunities! In addition to surfing, you could enjoy snorkeling, stand up paddle boarding, checking out the area’s luxury yachts and mansions, and enjoy the fabulous nightlife after dinner.
Written By: Jane (Destination Specialist)
I’d be delighted to help plan your special down under holiday. Fill out an enquiry form today.